What is MYKD
- MYKD means the Information to be submitted every year by all registered youth societies to the Office of the Registrar of Youth Societies.
- The obligation to submit MYKD annually is provided under Section 22 of the Youth Societies and Youth Development Act 2007 [Act 668].
- MYKD is a form of an annual reporting by the Youth Societies to the Office of the Registrar of Youth Societies with the purpose of allowing the updating to be made on the list record, status of activities, membership, status of the office bearers, status of the annual general meeting, constitution suitability, financial position and others.
- Each MYKD submitted every year to the Office of the Registrar of Youth Societies shall consist of the following documents:
Documents that must be sent:
- PPB 09 Form
- List of Office Bearers (Current)
- List of Members (Current)
- Financial Statement
- Annual Activity Statement
Documents that Need to be Sent (If Relevant)
- PPB 07 Form (If there is an amendment to the Constitution)
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting (if MYKD is sent after the Annual General Meeting)
- Property Information (if any) MYKD
When to Send MYKD?
Within 60 days after the date of the Annual General Meeting (If there is an Annual General Meeting of the relevant year)
Within 60 days of the end of the calendar year that is 31 December (If there is no Annual General Meeting of the relevant year)
WHO NEED TO SEND MYKD?
All Office Bearers
- All office-bearers in the youth society, namely the Chairman, Deputy Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and Committee Members are responsible to ensure that MYKD is submitted to the Office of the Registrar of Youth Society annually.
Secretary/Secretary of Work
- Beside the Secretary, as the person tasked to send MYKD in accordance with their respective constitutions, the society's full-time employee such as the Secretary of Work also assume the same responsibility.
- The obligation of sending the youth society's MYKD by the office bearers and any person who manages the youth society is stipulated under section 24 of the Act 668. MYKD
The offence of not sending MYKD
- Negligence of the responsibility to send MYKD annually to the Registrar of Youth Society will result in the CANCELLATION of the youth society's registration [subsection 23 (6)]
- The following legal action applies to every office bearers or the managing person or person who helps manage the youth society: -
fine not exceeding RM5,000 for failing to submit MYKD (subsection 24 (3)) MYKD
MYKD RELATED FORMS
PPB 09 Form - INFORMATION THAT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED EVERY YEAR BY THE REGISTERED YOUTH SOCIETIES AND THE REGISTERED YOUTH SOCIETIES BRANCHES UNDER SECTION 22 OF THE YOUTH SOCIETIES AND YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ACT 2007 (This form must be FILLED AND submitted in 2 copies).
PPB 07 Form - APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF NAME/ADDRESS OF BUSINESS/ AMENDMENT OF CONSTITUTION OR REGULATIONS/EMBLEM/FLAGS/BADGE FOR REGISTERED YOUTH SOCIETIES (This form shall be filled in 2 copies if applicable).
Any enquiry pertaining to your youth society MYKD, please contact us at:
Office of The Registrar of Youth Societies
Unit 9 - 16, Level1, 3C4 Building, Menara Prisma, Persiaran Perdana,
Precinct 3, Federal Government Administration Centre,
Northern Zone Office : 04-7344669
Central Zone Office : 03-88810842
Southern Zone Office : 06-2345905
Eastern Zone Office : 09-6222344
Sabah Zone Office : 088-763389
Sarawak Zone Office : 082-244537