Use of data or the reuse of data should comply with the terms and conditions as below:
- Data use under this term
The owner of the data gives the permission of data usage without any charge.
- The user may carry out the following:
Copy, publish, distribute and transfer data;
- Data adaptation;
- Use the data commercially and non-commercially; and
- Merge the data with other data or combine the data in the product or application.
- If performing any of the above mentioned in para 2, the user MUST:
- Declare the data source in the product or application based on the statement specified by the data owner;
- If the data owner does not provide the data owner intellect property statement, the user should use the following statement:
This term of use shall not assign any rights to the:
- Personal data;
- Name, crest, logo or any official symbol of the data owner;
- Public Sector organizations’ or departments’ logo
- Royal symbols and military emblems;
- Third party rights which owners of the data has no power against;
- Any rights to the intellectual property which includes patents, trademarks and design rights; and
- Identity documents such as Malaysian Passport, MyKad.
- No Assurance
- The data is in the form as provided by the data owner. Data owners are exempted from any representation, warranty, bond and liabilities due to the data; and
- The data owner is not responsible for any errors and data loss. The data owner is also not responsible for any kind of loss, injury or damage as a result of the use of the data. The data owner does not provide the assurance of providing the data continuously.
Inquiries Regarding the Application for Data
Method of Application for Data/Questions:
The application for data or inquiries can be forwarded via email address as follows;